Thursday, October 4, 2012

You found me how?

I'm very amateur at stat tracking on my blog.  I have a little ticker thing that you've probably noticed on the right-hand sidebar but I really don't pay much attention to it.  I also attempt to make sense of the stat tracker tied to blogger but all it does it confuse the hell out of me.  One thing I love checking periodically though, is the Traffic Source page.  I'm always curious as to how people stumble across my little blog and I find it hilarious to see what they've typed into search engines to find themselves here.

Most common are:
  • Carolyn Purnomo blog
  • seriously yes blog (and similar)
And since this blog has more or less turned into a pregnancy blog lately, I've seen quite a few pregnancy-related searches:
  • 19 weeks and cannot bend over
  • blog v-day baby
  • twins belly
  • 14 weeks and showing a lot
  • outie (I can only assume this is referring to belly buttons)
  • how to make teacup diaper cake (shower related, I assume)
  • maternity clothes office
  • I could've sworn I saw the faintest blue line in the pregnancy window but it's way too early (seriously, who types THAT much into a search engine??)
  • 25 weeks boobs
  • pants unbuttoned (I obviously talked about unbuttoning my pants a bit too much)
  • how far along would I be if my fetus is 6.2cm (who asks this stuff?)
And my personal favorite pregnancy-related search:
  • belly booty party business pic pregnant (Am I the only one confused?  And I seriously wish I knew how to see which page of my blog that took them to.)
Home decor-related searches:
  • best taupe paint
  • black and white striped bathroom
  • images of lime green dresser
Apparently I talk about alcohol too much:
  • bar party glassware
  • steamer bar cabinet
  • Cristal bubbly
  • celebrity bottle champagne posing (another baffling one)
Completely random:
  • Dirty Dancing Lake George (has to be referring to my Sagamore posts)
  • pouring half moon concrete foundation (what?)
  • pulled a muscle blowing nose (yes, yes I did this... if you recall, I wrote an entire post about it)
And drumroll please, for the absolute best, that just appeared within the last week.  I can only imagine how this brought someone to my blog:
  • can't get enough jalapenos and I keep peeing every two hours (this right here, folks, is my life in a nutshell.  haha!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails