Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blah.

So I have a post half-ready about my Chicago trip. Too tired to finish it, however. Once you see it, you'll understand. Bottom line: I tried to party like a 19 year old. At age 29, that should be illegal.

I'm still paying for it.

Especially the eating out all weekend part.

To really put myself in a good mood last night, I tried on my bridesmaid dress for the brother and Michelle's wedding. Now, when I got the dress in a month ago, it was too big. Last night, however, that wasn't the case. I'm such a pasta-loving, alcohol-consuming, don't-take-those-girl-scout-cookies-away-from-me glutton. Ugh. I think you get the picture that the dress didn't fit. Even with spanx. True story.

So, at 9:00 last night, I pried my fat ass out of the dress and went to the gym for an hour.

Now I want to die.

But with only 5 weeks and 2 days left before I leave for the wedding, I kinda need to stick to this...

'cause, funny, this would look a lot nicer zipped all the way up.

So please don't come near me with pasta.

Or wine.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, girl you are so funny! I KNOOOOWWW how you feel though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails