Friday, March 26, 2010

Change and Tofu.

Change.

So you may have noticed that my blog template looks a little different. Squeeeee!!! Blogger finally decided to come out with new templates and more options for the HTML-challenged. Like me.

It kinda reminds me of the old myspace days. Mywhat? I know, you're thinking "Gawd... that was like social networking in it's infancy." I haven't touched my myspace page in ages but one of the things I remember (and liked) most about it was that I could easily change my profile background.

And I did.

Constantly.

So you should probably expect to see that here too. I get bored easily.

Anyway. Hope you like. We'll live with the flowers for awhile and see where it takes us. Feel free to comment on this or any future template changes. Comments make me happy.

*********************

Tofu.

I love tofu. And not in a weird "I eat it because I'm a vegetarian and OMG would never be caught dead eating an ANIMAL" kinda way. I eat meat occaisonally, I just prefer things like vegetables, tofu and pasta.

Although I love it and have eaten it in restaurants plenty of times, I've never actually cooked a meal with it. Last night became the time to experiment. And it was an amazing success. I can't wait to make it for dinner again tonight.

I found the recipe on myrecipes.com.

Soy Glazed Tofu

My version

Mine doesn't look as pretty but I'm willing to bet my first born that it tasted better. Because Mmmm. And I'm awesome.

I used rice noodles instead of the thicker asian noodles that are pictured and they were a great addition to the plate. I'm sure you could use any starch you'd like. Rice, glass noodles, etc. I also went a little heavier on the glaze because I'm sau-cy.

So. Super easy to make. Delish. Healthy. Go make it. Now. Thank me later.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails