Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's that winter-blah-disorder thing?

Seasonal Affective Disorder. S.A.D. Seems appropriate.

I'm in serious need of an entertaining post here.  Too bad I'm la-zy.  Again, I blame winter. 

But I am LOVING all the pretty white fluffy snow that's been falling!  (And am so thankful to the neighbor who plows our driveway everytime it snows more than a dusting.)

So, in place of a meaningless post about my phenomenal life, how 'bout we just look at a few pictures instead?

My pretty snow covered lane.
And my not so pretty snow covered trash receptacle.

 Silly Bella.  She seriously loves the snow.  Must get it from her momma.

Hard to tell, but Miles was running through the snow like a wild-man.
And that's Bella in the background, um, pooping.  

Regular posting shall resume shortly.  Or next month.  Is February too late to put up my Christmas and NYE posts?  ha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails