Thursday, October 29, 2009

Seriously? Yes. I'm writing a blog.

So here it is. My feeble attempt at a blog.


Why I'm doing this? Not a clue... maybe it's my secret desire to be the center of attention, or maybe it's so I have something to look back at in 5 years, I don't know. I am quite curious, though, to see how many people "discover" my blog. It must be the need for attention ;)


I've never considered myself to be a great writer. In fact, I'm usually so factual and to the point when I write that it lacks that, um... see, I can't even think of the word. It's not fluffy and full of nonsense. Make sense? I did, however, keep a journal for years. It started in fourth grade, when my teacher required us to keep one. I kept it up all the way through high school. It came to an abrupt end one day when I wrote about something that even I was too embarrassed to go back and read. Hopefully we won't run into that problem again.


Words of warning: I use the word 'seriously' WAY too much. Love it. And you've probably already noticed that I'm a big fan of the ... Not sure what it's called and I'm sure I'm using it incorrectly. I also really suck at titles. I'm the one who names her online photo albums "spring 2008," "Christmas 2009," and so on. I'll have to work on that...


Oh God... Can someone please come hit the publish button for me??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails