Thursday, October 29, 2009

This could get out of hand...

So I have way too much time on my hands lately. At the office, anyway. My wedding is looming (10 days and counting!) and I can't seem to/don't want to concentrate on anything other than wedding/honeymoon planning. Thank God my brokers don't see what I spend my time doing on my computer while I should be working.

What am I doing on my computer all day long? I thought you'd never ask.

Mainly I'm spending money that I shouldn't be... I just bought these lovely tan, leather, slouchy boots for the honeymoon. They're pretty fabulous. And c'mon, who doesn't need another pair of boots, right? I figure that they'll be perfect for traipsing around wine country on our honeymoon :)




I also am awaiting delivery of my zillionth pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans. I have an unhealthy obsession with designer denim. And Citizens are the PERFECT jeans for anyone with long legs who is lacking in the rear-end dept. I swear, I NEEDED these these jeans. I have bootcut in several shades, I have skinny, I have cropped. What I don't have is straight leg. And to me, that justified the purchase. Not to mention that I got a phenomenal deal on them at RuLaLa.com. Love that site.


I'm hoping to get home tonight to find my rehearsal dinner dress on my front porch. Although, I'm a little afraid that it won't fit. American Apparel is notorious for the "one size fits all" thing. I'm always a bit leary of that but this dress is PERFECT. Our rehearsal dinner has a theme. A Yankees theme, complete with proper attire, peanuts and crackerjack. Is that dorky? Anyway... the boy came up with it, as he is a HUGE Yanks fan. And I figure it will be more fun than the typical stuffy, boring dinner. Whatcha think? I plan to finish it off with a wide white belt and my new boots.








Totally un-fashion related, but I'm also in the process of ordering thank you cards for the wedding. I found a couple at Target for pretty cheap. Just can't decide which to go with...


I'm completely showing off the novice-blogger skills here... I'm baffled by the whole picture upload thing and can't get these to load larger. But you get the gist of it...

No more shopping for today... off to get our marriage license!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails