Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Charmer.

For my mom's 50th birthday (which was, like, yesterday... obv.), my brother, my dad and I chipped in and got her a beautiful charm bracelet with 4 or 5 charms to start it off. Over the years we've gotten her more charms to add. I love searching for the perfect charm and watching the bracelet grow.

My MIL has had a charm bracelet since she was a tiny, tiny baby. There is literally no room to add anymore charms. It's so neat to look at all the charms and hear the stories of where they came from... it tells her life story, in a way.

Even though I admire these bracelets on others, I never thought I'd be into them (although I did jump on the Italian charm bracelet craze of 2004 for a hot minute) until my boss got me a Pandora charm bracelet for my 30th birthday this summer.











She started me off with the rope bracelet and this adorable stiletto charm. Does she know me or does she know me?

This morning I walked into my office to find this sitting on my desk... a thank you from my boss for basically running the company while she's been out on maternity leave. Made my morning. I heart her.

I know the pictures suck (guess Pandora doesn't want people like me ripping images off of their site).

If you couldn't tell, it's a tiny little house! Love. Perfect for a real estate agent, no?


I'm now officially addicted to Pandora. I feel like the bracelets are a bit more trendy than traditional charm bracelets and we know I'm all about image and trends ;)

While scouring the Pandora site, I came across a few more charms that are pretty great. Note the lack of color. I'm all about simplicity with this bracelet... let's keep it all silver. I don't want a wrist full of hot pink, green or yellow. God forbid the colors compete with my everyday attire of, um, all black.


Anyway.




Daisy. 'Cause I love daisies. Especially the fall colored ones currently on my mantel.








The letter P. 'Cause, you know, my last names starts with one.











I think this is called the "Forget me Knot". Whatev. I just like it.






In an effort to collect a few more of these lovelies, I'm openly accepting Christmas gifts. Starting now. ha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails