Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Honeymoon Redo

First of all, I realized yesterday that I never did a honeymoon post. Shame on me. Seeing that it was hands-down THE best vacation I've ever been on, I probably should do a post sometime.

However, that time is not now... would take way too long and I am far too lazy.

On with my original thought...

Once again, thanks to my husband's awesomeness and the hard work of him, his parents and employees, we get to go back to Napa and relive the amazing experience we had on our honeymoon!! And coincidentally we'll be going over the weekend of our first anniversary. Perfect, no?

Yono's, the fine dining side of dp: An American Brasserie, was recognized with not one, not two, but three awards from Sante Magazine. Yono's was named the 2010 regional winner for Culinary Hospitality, Wine Hospitality and Spirits Hospitality. Complete list here.

I'm so proud of my husband and in-laws. The restaurants are truly fantastic and it's nice to see that fact recognized by someone else. 'Cause you know, I'm probably just a little biased ;)


Congrats husband... SO excited that we'll be seeing this same view in just a few short weeks!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails