Friday, November 5, 2010

Shellac me.

I know, I know.  Close up hand pictures are gross.  And seriously?  When did my middle finger's middle knuckle get so damn big?  And wow, my index finger is totally curved.  The cut on my pinky?  Spaghetti squash carving incident.

Moving on.

I got a manicure the other day.  This is not a routine thing for me.  My friends will tell you that there isn't much more that I hate in the world than wasting money on a manicure only to have it chip in mere days.



This one is different though.  ::crosses fingers and prays to the nail gods::

It's called a Shellac manicure.  Apparently it's like a gel polish.  Or something.  And you stick your hands in a UV light emitting thing in between coats.  Supposedly it lasts up to 2 weeks. 
Check back with me upon my return from Napa and we'll see what state my nails are in.  K?  Thx.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails