Friday, May 4, 2012

Magic Pants.

As evidenced here, here and here, I have a small ridiculous obsession with a certain pair of pants.  Ahem, a certain pair of MAGIC pants.  

Ever have that perfect article of clothing that somehow fits perfectly on your fattest of fat days and still manages to make you look sensational?  

I do.  Which is why they've been dubbed "magic pants".  

I got these for Christmas 2010 and have worn them so many times that if we did the Stacy London* price-per-wear thing, the designer would actually owe me money.

A sad thing happened though, around 12 weeks pregnant.  I could no longer button my beloved army-green skinny cargo pants.  

Enter the BellaBand.  This $16 apparatus has saved my life.  It may not be the most flattering but if it keeps me in my favorites a bit longer I'm a happy girl.


Taken at 14ish weeks.  Now everyone knows that not only are my pants unbuttoned, but also unzipped under the BellaBand.  Flattering, no?

Sadly, I'm sporting the magic pants again today, for what may be the last time for God knows how many months.  Even the BellaBand is having trouble holding them up today.  Sad, sad day.

But!

Luck was on my side and I managed to find my very own pair of maternity magic pants.

And honestly, they're so ridiculously comfortable that I'll probably be living in them for the next 6 months.  

We had a good run, original magic pants but it's time for a little break.  See you next year.

*Who I may or may not have a small girl-crush on.  I also want to be her when I grow up ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails