Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Time to Get Creative. AKA What I Wore v1.0

Ooh!  A new feature! 

Well, technically the first and only feature on this blog.

Let's call it What I Wore.  Creative, no?

For the first edition of What I Wore, I put together a collection of my outfits over the past two weeks or so.  Not sure if this is how I'll continue to do it but it's kinda fun to see them all side by side. 

'Cause I have this problem.

Husband will concur.

I wear a variation of the same damn thing every single day.

This winter, that variation has included skinny jeans, skinny pants or leggings, a tank top, something to throw over said tank top and a pair of boots.  The other wardrobe of choice that you'll notice is my at-home attire... you know, fun pants and a hoodie.  Not sure why I felt the need to include these.  Maybe to see what my husband sees 90% of the time?*  Also of note is the world's cutest apron at the bottom center.  It's fun to look cute while cooking! 


What's even funnier than the matchy-matchiness of my day to day attire?  I just looked down and realized I'm wearing the. exact. same. thing. as picture #5.  I need more variation in my life. 

And also?  I swear I didn't pose for these.  Apparently I just REALLY like to stand with one knee bent and a hand on my hip.  And tilt my head.  Oy.

*Probably the reason I got a surprise package full of silky pretties from Victoria's Secret a few months ago. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails