Thursday, February 24, 2011

The day my dog pooped on the computer.

M & B.  Cute, right?


Super excited to be out for their first walk since, um, October?  They loved it, I loved watching them love it.



This, however, I did not love. 

Yes, that is dog poo on my computer.  Thankfully I saw it before I felt the need to use an exclamation point.

Bella gets a tad over-excited at times.

Like when she's sitting next to me on the arm of the sofa and sees someone walking down the street.  She immediately turns into protector-of-the-neighborhood and goes ballistic.  This particular time, she felt it necessary to leap over the computer sitting on my lap.  Mid-leap, a dangler dropped out of her hairy little behind.  Thank God my lap was covered. 

Oh, the joys of dog-ownership.

You're welcome for that fun little story.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails