Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore... v2.0

I'm more than a little obsessed with fashion.  If I had endless amounts of money, I'd most likely spend most of my time shopping.

Too bad that's not an option.

For now I'll make due with numerous outfit repeats, as shown below.

First up, Wednesday and Saturday.


Outfit 1: 
tank, cardigan and pants:  Express
boots:  Macy's
necklace:  um??  This is what I get for taking such crappy pictures.  I can't see it well enough to tell which one it is, nor can I remember what I wore that day.  Sad.

Outfit 2:
tank:  Van Maur
(faux) leather jacket:  Marshall's
pants:  Express
boots:  Macy's
belt:  NY&Co.  (sidenote:  wearing a waist-cinching belt to the Mac & Cheese Bowl was a horrendously bad idea... it came off as soon as I got in the car)

Next up is Monday, Thursday and Monday.  Let's call this series "What Carolyn looks like hungover". 

'Cause that's exactly what it was.  Note the unwashed hair, ponytail and hat.  Sad that there were three days last week where I wasn't feeling up to par.  'Tis the story of my wine-loving life.


Outfit 1:
tank and cardigan:  Express (from like 3 years ago... eek)
jeans:  Mavi
boots:  Kenneth Cole
hat:  Nine West
necklace:  so old I have no idea where it came from

Outfit 2:
Sorriest excuse for a ponytail ever.
sweater:  Express
leggings:  Target
boots:  Kenneth Cole

Outfit 3:
Much better on the ponytail, Carolyn.
sweater:  NY&Co. from last year
jeans:  Mavi
boots:  Kenneth Cole (I shall now dub these my hangover boots, as the pattern is obvious)

Next group, well outfit, is Sunday.  We were headed out to dinner.  Husband requested a dress and heels.  It was like 10 degrees out.  I said "um, no.  Boots and pants."  Then I said, "you don't want me to be miserable because of my cold bare legs, right?"  And he said "I don't ever want you to ever be miserable."  Right answer, husband, right answer.



Outfit 1&2:  shown with and without jacket
sweater:  Target
skinny pants:  NY&Co.
boots:  Nine West
belt:  NY&Co.
adorably cute faux fur jacket:  Arden B.
hair:  curls!

Husband caught me taking the last picture and asked why the hell I was taking pictures of myself.  My (half-in-the-bag) answer:  "So I remember what I looked like skinny."  ha

2 comments:

Dominick Purnomo said...

Seriously, who are you?

carolyn said...

What's that supposed to mean?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails