Friday, July 9, 2010

Wow. I'm a slacker. And I'm old!

So. I'm back. Let's see how long it lasts.

I thought today was a fitting day to rejoin the blog-world as it is... GASP... my 30th birthday!

EEK!!

Seriously though, I'm so looking forward to my 30s. I finally feel settled in life. I know who I am, I'm happy with who I am and I love everything about my life. I truly haven't been this happy in ages. For appearances though, I've been doing the whole "woe-is-me-I'm-turning-old" thing for a week or so. 'Cause you know, I like attention ;)

Onto the good stuff. Presents and parties!!

Last year, on the day of my 29th birthday, the Husband began planning my 30th birthday party. Long story short, I've been left out of the "birthday party" crowd since I was little. To make up for the fact that I haven't had a party thrown in honor of my bday in my entire adult life, he set out to throw the awesomest (yes, I made that up) party ever.

So tomorrow night we are having a fabulous 80s costume bash! Can't really think of a more appropriate theme, since you know, I was born in 1980. I'll be making an appearance as Debbie Gibson. Pictures to follow.*

Husband gave me my gift last night. Love how excited he was watching me open it. And I love how I excited I got when I saw what it was!!! See for yourself and get excited with me!!
Sorry for the totally blurry picture... if my damn crackberry would function as it should, I would have a lovely picture of the actual pair of Christian Louboutin black patent leather 5" platform stillettos that are currently residing in my living room.

Did you catch that?

Yes, I said Christian Louboutins. Eat your heart out Meredith Vieira.

Manolos? check

Louboutins? check

Life is good.

PS... My lovely mommy called me from the 'lou at exactly 10:38am, New York time (my birth minute!) to wish me a happy birthday. Made my day :)

*If I ever remember to blog again ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails