Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did you forget me?

'Cause I didn't forget you. Well, maybe I did. But it was only temporary. I've been busy, people (er, my one faithful follower)!



Truthfully, the reason for my blogging-hiatus was wedding related... that can only account for about 2 of the 5 weeks I've missed though... the other 3 can be attributed to the daunting task of doing a ginormous wedding/honeymoon post. I started it last week and haven't touched it since. Maybe by our first anniversary I'll have it done.



Anyway, to prove to you that this is really me, here's a lovely picture of yours truly (in a gorgeous dress that the husband picked out all by himself!) enjoying one of the many holiday parties I've been to so far this year.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails