Monday, December 28, 2009

Wine please.

I need a glass. No, make that a bottle.

My long Christmas weekend was fantastic and blissfully relaxing. So why is it that the second I laid down in bed before the first day back to work, I began to worry and stress about EVERYTHING???

I slept like crap last night because I couldn't stop thinking/worrying about money. Why is it always money? I'm seriously starting to believe what people say... it truly doesn't matter how much you have because it will never be enough. My situation has been the same whether I've made $20,000/yr or $80,000/yr. We spend too much. Bottom line. We like nice things. We seriously need to get this under control.

All this worry makes me want to curl up with a blanket on my $1,800 sofa with my $1,000 dogs, watching my $800 TV in my newly renovated house I'm beginning to think we can't afford...

I can actually feel the stress in my shoulders today. Ugh.

My apologies for being so complainy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails