Monday, December 28, 2009

Gifts Galore

So now that I'm out of my post-Christmas funk, I can focus on happy things again. Wanna see some of the lovely things we received for Christmas this year?

Of course you do.

The husband and I didn't do too much for eachother because we splurged on the last (well, maybe not the last) piece of furniture that we NEEDED for our house. Everyone needs a really expensive home for their liquor, right?


I'd love to tell you that this beauty pictured is the actual one that was delivered to my house (two days AFTER our Christmas Eve party, I might add) but I can't in good conscience tell you that my glassware is that shiny.


Even though we agreed not to do much besides the bar, the husband was fantastic as always and got me some pretty lovely things.

I can no longer say that I'm the only girl in the world who doesn't own a iPod.

Yes, he picked this out from White House Black Market all. by. himself. Good husband :)

Think he's trying to tell me something?



Aside from these lovelies, he got me some fabulous costume jewelry. I've had an (unhealthy for my earlobes) obsession with big, dangly, sparkly earrings recently, and he took notice. I found four pairs under the tree.

Now you're probably wondering what I got him.

Apparently I got him everything except what he really wanted. What could that possibly be, you might be wondering?

Underwear.

Seriously.

He has an obsession with a very particular type of designer underwear. He cracks me up. Now, as much as he needed new ones and as much as I'd like to see him in them, they're expensive, and I couldn't see spending $100 on a few new pairs for him. Where's the fun in that?

So instead, I got him the usual... shirt, several ties, cufflinks, peanut M&Ms...

Oh, and this:



I'm a good wife ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails