Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Hell

Well, not really. 

But does anyone realize that Christmas is in like 2 freaking weeks?!!

Do you all feel like the holiday season completely snuck up on us this year, out of nowhere?  Like, hey, hello!  It's almost Christmas, remember?  Better get your shopping done!

Haven't even started. 

Nor do I want to.  Not sure what it is about Christmas this year (oh, wait!  maybe it's the lack of money in my bank account) but the thought of Christmas shopping is seriously daunting. 

It's making me sad that something I thorougly enjoy has no appeal this year.  I pride myself in coming up with the PERFECT gift and I love spending an evening by myself at the mall hunting for said gift.  And even better, I love the actual giving and opening of my gifts.  What's better than making someone you love happy?

I need to snap out of this. 

I think a trip to the mall is in order. After a large glass of wine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails