Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holy Shellac, Batman!

For those of you scoffing at my $40 manicure, eat it.

This was taken at a full week in.  NO CHIPS, people!

Can I tell you how nice it was to be on vacation and not have to worry about my nails?!!  I suppose most people probably wouldn't, but we all know how I feel about my appearance, right?  Poor husband.  Er, lucky husband?

The manicure actually lasted a few days beyond this without chipping.  The first chip appeared around day 10 but wasn't that noticeable.  Day 13 came and went and I was shocked thinking I'd get a full two weeks (maybe longer!) out of it.  No dice.  Day 14 was like Armageddon for my nails.  Literally every nail began to crack and peel.  And because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for a salon visit (or spend the money) for proper removal, I peeled the rest off myself.  

Good for my cuticles, no?

So.  Shellac?  Love.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails