Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE wedding post. Part 3

As if you haven't already seen enough, I'm going to force you to view a few more wedding pics. Specifically, group shots. Enjoy!


This has got to be THE coolest bridal party pic ever. Right? I especially love the beer can in Rachel's hand. And how you can see the differences in all the lovely ladies' dresses. (Click the photo to enlarge)

A nice respectable (read: boring, but cute) shot of us with our siblings.


Now for some fun...

It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with these columns. Yes, I'm an architecture geek ;)

Doesn't my husband look so cute in this one?

Pretty sure I was laughing here. I don't think I would make that awkward laughy face on purpose. But I like it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! And not because he's checking out my ass ;)

My dress did not seem nearly this large. But apparently it was.

There's a story behind this. When these three, um, men were young and naive, they somehow ended up in this same predicament, only picture a fully nude, nasty stripper with 80's hair in my place. Now it's tradition for the their wives to pose like this. At least I'm not alone.

That wasn't so bad, right? Stay tuned for THE wedding post, Part 4!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails