Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm having a hair crisis.

My wonderfully-talented-amazing-no-one-else-is-allowed-to-touch-my-hair hairstylist is out of commission for a few weeks. And I need a haircut. Desperately.

I knew this was coming. She told me the last time I was in. In early December. I'm not one of those come-in-for-a-trim-every-6-weeks kinda girls. I'd rather wait until my hair is a disgusting, grown-out mess with absolutely no shape to make my appt.

So I called the salon for an appt this morning. For tonight. I like to plan things in advance. No such luck. And I'm busy each subsequent night this week. And then she's gone.

Seriously. I don't think I can wait. I'm gonna start to lose my "my haircut is better than yours so therefore I'm better than you" attitude* if this goes on much longer. But I can't let someone else cut it. It took me years to fall in love with a hairstylist. Going to somebody else would be like cheating. I guess I can sacrifice my vanity and endure a few more split ends for love.

*These are thoughts I normally (and probably should) keep to myself. But oversharing with the internet is completely acceptable.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails