Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Mean Little Groundhog.


Ugh. Winter makes me lazy. And stupid Phil had to crawl out of his hole and see his stupid shadow. Or not. I don't know the mechanics of Groundhog's Day, I just know that he's jinxed us into 6 more weeks of cold.

I actually can't believe I'm saying this. I love winter. And snow. Seriously.

But this year, it's turned me into a food-loving, weight-gaining couch potato. I literally don't do ANYTHING when I get home from work anymore. The cold weather makes me want to curl up into a ball under my blanket with two cuddly dachshunds in front of the tv for hours. Or maybe it's the fact that my house is freezing all the time thanks to the constant draft entering through our disgusting old windows.

Either way, I'm sick of it. Bring on the warmth.

I want the sun to be shining past 5 o'clock. I want to go for a run - OUTSIDE. I want to be a good dog-mom and take M & B for walks. I want to drink a margarita on my front porch...

Think summer would come any faster if I went to Punxsutawney, PA and had a little chat with Phil? ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails