Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Itatian Vacation

So the husband and I are in Italy, staying at this fantastic house near the coast. It's the last day of the first leg of our trip.

After packing our bags and saying goodbye to our temporary home, we walk out the door to head to the port to board a cruiseship for part two of our vacation. Then husband has to go to the bathroom. Back inside we go. Do all men take this long to, um, go?

Now we're running late. I'm freaking out. The ship's gonna leave without us!

We finally make it to the ship and board. They ask for IDs and boarding passes. I can't find my freaking ID. Typical. Then I realize I left it at the house we just left. They won't let us on the ship. I start crying.

Then I wake up.

I f-ing hate my dreams. Are yours this vivid?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I was like-how did I not know she was in Italy? Did I miss something?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails