Monday, January 25, 2010

Excuses.

I'm full of 'em. Ask me why I haven't worked out AT ALL since last Monday and I can probably come up with 15 different excuses. All valid, of course.

I'm starting to think I need to become one of those crazy people who gets up at the crack of dawn to work out before work. Eek! That probably won't happen. And in that case, it's highly likely that I won't be burning any extra calories until at least next week.

Wanna hear my excuses? On top the normal "working for a living" thing, I have a ridiculously busy schedule this week. I can't help it if I'm so awesome that my social calendar is always full ;)

Tonight: Exclusive Barenaked Ladies concert at a small restaurant. Not really sure what this is all about, but we were given tickets and shall go.

Tuesday: Ahh, a night off. I should probably be productive, but chances are, I'll need the evening to recover on my couch.

Wednesday: Wine school. This week's class: Cabernet!

Thursday: Dinner at a girlfriend's house. This will no doubt include much food and wine consumption.

Friday: Taste of Compassion, a wine tasting charity event. The husband is the Honorary Chairman, which means I get to get all dressed up and do one of my favorite things: play Social Hostess!

Saturday: Surprise 30th birthday party for a friend. Party starts at 4, but it will undoubtedly go all night. That's how we roll.

By the time Sunday rolls around, I might need somebody to take me to rehab. If you count last night's restaurant holiday party (like I've mentioned before, we like to make the holidays last as long as possible around here) I will have had more alcohol-filled nights than not this week. Count: 6 to 1. Ugh. Please pray that I don't die ;)

And stay tuned for pointless updates of this week's festivities. You know you can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails