Tuesday, January 19, 2010

THE wedding post. Part 2

The ceremony.

Seriously, it was beautiful. It definitely didn't hurt that the church itself is gorgeous and dates back to 1797... really adds to the romantic feel of a wedding... but our wedding was truly heartfelt and very us. You know those wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am ceremonies where there's really no emotion? Yeah... not a fan. Ours was perfect. But then again, I'm biased.

The emotion comes through in our pics though... although that probably had more to do with our amazing photographers than it did us.

Take a look and tell me what you think.



My bro (left) and Dennis were terrific program hander-outers.

Gabe and Ryleigh. Hands downs the cutest couple there. They took their duties so seriously.

A little emotion from the groom as the most gorgeous bride ever enters the church.

Told ya ;)
Love this shot of my parents and groom.

Seriously, how incredible is this architecture?


The vows.

I heart my mommy.

He dipped me during the kiss at the rehearsal... the priest forbid him from doing it again at the ceremony. How boring.

Ah, all done. We're finally Mr. & Mrs. P.
All photography credit goes to Joe & JP Elario.

3 comments:

Krystyn said...

I love your pictures. You look beautiful...as usual :)

Anonymous said...

So when are you gonna post about the aftermath? The fun limo ride, not eating any of the fantastic food, etc.?

Yours was the only fun wedding I've ever been to, by the way.

carolyn said...

I'm getting there... I've got a few posts started. I have to ration them out because, you know, my life really isn't that blog-worthy ;)

And thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails